F1 Manager :: My Facebook App Got Deleted
Home to F1 Manager
FAQSearchMembersGroupsProfilePMsRegisterLoginLogout

My Facebook App Got Deleted

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    F1 Manager Index du Forum -> Déroulement de F1 Manager -> Questions, annonces et suggestions
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
celmarce

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 22:01 (2018)    Sujet du message: My Facebook App Got Deleted Répondre en citant

My Facebook App Got Deleted
> DOWNLOAD

Stack Overflow Questions Jobs Developer Jobs Directory Salary Calculator Help Mobile Stack Overflow Business Talent Ads Enterprise Company About Press Work Here Legal Privacy Policy Contact Us Stack Exchange Network Technology Life / Arts Culture / Recreation Science Other Stack Overflow Server Fault Super User Web Applications Ask Ubuntu Webmasters Game Development TeX - LaTeX Software Engineering Unix & Linux Ask Different (Apple) WordPress Development Geographic Information Systems Electrical Engineering Android Enthusiasts Information Security Database Administrators Drupal Answers SharePoint User Experience Mathematica Salesforce ExpressionEngine Answers Stack Overflow em Portugus Blender Network Engineering Cryptography Code Review Magento Software Recommendations Signal Processing Emacs Raspberry Pi Stack Overflow Programming Puzzles & Code Golf Stack Overflow en espaol Ethereum Data Science Arduino Bitcoin more (26) Photography Science Fiction & Fantasy Graphic Design Movies & TV Music: Practice & Theory Worldbuilding Seasoned Advice (cooking) Home Improvement Personal Finance & Money Academia Law more (16) English Language & Usage Skeptics Mi Yodeya (Judaism) Travel Christianity English Language Learners Japanese Language Arqade (gaming) Bicycles Role-playing Games Anime & Manga Puzzling Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair more (32) MathOverflow Mathematics Cross Validated (stats) Theoretical Computer Science Physics Chemistry Biology Computer Science Philosophy more (10) Meta Stack Exchange Stack Apps API Data Area 51 Blog Facebook Twitter LinkedIn site design / logo 2018 Stack Exchange Inc; user contributions licensed under cc by-sa 3.0 with attribution required. –The Lazy Coder Nov 16 '13 at 5:56 Any chance for an update if filing a bug helped? Unfortunately one of our QA people did this as well on a deployed mobile app. .. These pages may help Recent blog posts Popular blog posts Recent blog posts Pricing plans About us User guides Customer support . How do I block or unblock an app or game?When you block an app or game, it won't be able to access any of your Facebook information or send you any requests. How To Appliances Computers Gaming Home Entertainment Internet Mobile Apps Phones Photography Security Smart Home Tablets Wearable Tech Forums Speed Test . Linked 0 How to recover deleted Facebook app? Related 376How does Facebook Sharer select Images and other metadata when sharing my URL?711What's the shebang/hashbang (#!) in Facebook and new Twitter URLs for?155Facebook development in localhost355Design for Facebook authentication in an iOS app that also accesses a secured web service277Android Facebook style slide96How to link a Facebook app with an existing fan page70How can I delete a Facebook app that I developed?476The developers of this app have not set up this app properly for Facebook Login?1493How does Facebook disable the browser's integrated Developer Tools?0How long does it take to restore a Facebook app if it was deleted by admin? Hot Network Questions Why play a fretted note while you can play it on an open string? How to partially extract zipped huge plain text file? What uncountable ordinals live in the long line? Is standing actually illegal in Venice? Is Predator ever called Predator in any of the films? Long term effects of erosion Hugely important database replete with errors How do I get other players to ask about my backstory? Unknown notation relating to stoichiometry Database.Query Variable Does Not Exist Only Three Books: Restarting Chemistry after civilization collapses Can a concentration spell be cast without actually concentrating on it for an "instant" effect? Why Google Translate translate back not same as the first time translate? Why was Harry Truman chosen to be Vice President in 1944? How "scrambled" is the data on a RAID5 disk? What fighters have both 1 & 2 engine versions? Should I use "a" or "an" when I abbreviate a word? Can you make 1 1 1 1 = 5? Under what conditions would humanoids evolve eyes in the backs of their heads? What is this methodology called? Excluding files like web.config when using publishing in VS 2017 Why is 11 am + 1 hour == 12:00 pm? What's up with Archbishop Desmond? Add computed column with "IN" syntax more hot questions question feed . Learn more, including about available controls: Cookies Policy.FacebookJoin or Log Into Facebook Email or PhonePasswordForgot account?Log InDo you want to join Facebook?Sign UpSign UpThis page isn't availableThe link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed.Go back to the previous page Go to News Feed Visit our Help CenterEnglish (US)NederlandsFryskPolskiTrkeDeutschFranais (France)EspaolPortugus (Brasil)ItalianoSign UpLog InMessengerFacebook LiteMobileFind FriendsPeoplePagesPlacesGamesLocationsCelebritiesMarketplaceGroupsRecipesSportsLookMomentsInstagramLocalAboutCreate AdCreate PageDevelopersCareersPrivacyCookiesAd ChoicesTermsHelpSettingsActivity Log Facebook 2018. shareimprove this answer answered May 6 '13 at 10:56 Anvesh Saxena 4,40221728 Is there a way the recreate the app ? Is there a cooling off period that they require before you can recreate the app ? –The Lazy Coder Nov 15 '13 at 4:05 Yes, you may recreate the app which will get a different set of App ID and App secret than your previous one. How do I remove an app or game that I've added?To remove an app or game you've added:Click in the top right of Facebook and select Settings.Click Apps in the left side menu.Hover over the app or game you'd like to remove and click x.Once youve removed the app or game, it should no longer post to your timeline. Open Menu Close Menu Apple Shopping Bag Apple Mac iPad iPhone Watch TV Music Support Search support.apple.com Shopping Bag . Try again later.Thanks for signing up! 2018 Leaf Group Ltd. HOW WE SCOREABOUT USCONTACT USTERMSPRIVACY POLICYCOPYRIGHT POLICYAdvertiseAn error occurred. –Anvesh Saxena Nov 16 '13 at 3:55 Well. This operation cannot be undone. Jump toSections of this pageAccessibility HelpPress alt + / to open this menuRemoveTo help personalize content, tailor and measure ads, and provide a safer experience, we use cookies. It's back! Take the 2018 Developer Survey today . rev2018.1.9.28319 . Stack Overflow works best with JavaScript enabled .. News Apple Computers Culture Google Internet Microsoft Mobile Sci-Tech Security Tech Industry CES 2018 Special Features CNET Work Photo Galleries Subscribe Newsletters Magazine . By clicking or navigating the site, you agree to allow our collection of information on and off Facebook through cookies. Apple disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. : CommunitiesSign inPostBrowse discussionsContact SupportSearchCommunitiesContact SupportSign inContentPeopleSearch Looking for something in Apple Support Communities? The page you tried was not found. I guess Im filing a bug report. You may have used an outdated link or may have typed the address (URL) incorrectly. Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged facebook or ask your own question. Jump toSections of this pageAccessibility HelpPress alt + / to open this menuRemoveTo help personalize content, tailor and measure ads, and provide a safer experience, we use cookies. And as far as documentation goes there is no cooling off period, so I can safety say that you don't need to wait for one either. .. .. / Leaf Group Lifestyle. Apple may provide or recommend responses as a possible solution based on the information provided; every potential issue may involve several factors not detailed in the conversations captured in an electronic forum and Apple can therefore provide no guarantee as to the efficacy of any proposed solutions on the community forums. asked 4 years, 8 months ago viewed 8,037 times active 5 months ago Blog Take the 2018 Developer Survey Get the weekly newsletter! In it, you'll get: The week's top questions and answers Important community announcements Questions that need answers see an example newsletter By subscribing, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service. All Rights Reserved. If you still see a past story, you can remove it.Note: The app or game may have stored info from when you were using it, but you can contact the developer to ask that they delete any info they may still have.. Please visit the main page of Apple Support Communities for links to discussion areas. Stack Overflow Questions Developer Jobs Tags Users current community help chat Stack Overflow Meta Stack Overflow your communities Sign up or log in to customize your list. Apple Support Communities More ways to shop: Visit an Apple Store, call 1-800-MY-APPLE, or find a reseller. –Liviu R Mar 5 '14 at 15:24 Sorry,but a deleted application can't be recovered –Anvesh Saxena Mar 8 '14 at 12:43 show 3 more comments Your Answer draft saved draft discarded Sign up or log in Sign up using Google Sign up using Facebook Sign up using Email and Password Post as a guest Name Email Post as a guest Name Email discard By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service 5a02188284
comment installer facebook sur iphone 3gs 4.1chatperf facebookforgot my facebook password and usernametutoriales para hackear un facebookfacebook new chat smileysios facebook login without safaridownload java facebook 3.2cute girly captions for facebook picturesdownload facebook hack tool v2catfish keyonnah facebook

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 22:01 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    F1 Manager Index du Forum -> Déroulement de F1 Manager -> Questions, annonces et suggestions Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation